This privacy statement applies to any Calm Your Tits website, application, service or tool (collectively “Services”) referred to in this privacy statement, regardless of how you access or use them, including via mobile devices.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time by posting the amended version on this site and stating the effective date of this version. We will announce substantial changes to this privacy statement by email. This privacy statement is effective from March 1, 2019.
Personal data we collect
We collect personal information from you and the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Services, create an account with us
, fill out information on a web form, update or add information to your account, or otherwise communicate with us. Third-party parties Nextroll (adroll.com) and Google Analytics may place cookies to serve targeted advertisements and for measurement and analysis purposes.
Personal data you provide when you use our Services or when you register for an account with us:
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Other data that you generate or that are connected to your account (such as purchase history, subscription status (active, paused, stopped), or any referrals (tell-a-friend).
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) associated with a transaction.
- Shipping information, such as name and address, and shipping information.
- You may also provide us with other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, chats, dispute resolution or when you otherwise communicate with us in connection with our Services.
Personal information that we collect automatically when you use our Services or when you register for an account with us:
- Information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences and your communication with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) that you use to access our Service.
- Computer and connection data such as statistics about your viewed pages, internet traffic to and from the sites, the referring URL, advertising data, your IP address, your browsing history and your weblog data.
Personal data we collect with cookies and similar technologies:
Personal data we have collected from other sources:
- We supplement the personal data we collect directly with data obtained from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we collect and use demographic and other information that is publicly available.
- If you provide us with personal data of someone else, you can only do so with that other person's consent. Your service to inform that other person about how we collect, use, disclose and store his or her personal data in accordance with our privacy statement.
How we use your personal data
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this or separately provided by you to contact you on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, to regularly send our e-mail newsletter. Mandatory Textual adjustment Technical adjustment Audit report https://www.yummygums.com/ 8 2. Data protection and security You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this in the newsletter is included. After unsubscribing, we will delete your email address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use data, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
We use the personal data collected for different business purposes and in accordance with different legal bases. Below you will find an overview of how and on the basis of which legal bases we use your personal data.
We use your personal data to perform a contract with you and provide our Services, comply with our legal obligations, protect your vital interests or if necessary for public order. This includes the following:
- In connection with payment processing and account management, to operate, review and improve our Services and to keep our Services secure and operational.
To contact you in connection with your account, to troubleshoot your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or charges, or as necessary to provide you with customer service.
- If we contact you for the purposes set out above, we may do so by email, telephone and/or SMS/text messages.
- If we contact you by phone, we may use automatically dialed or pre-recorded calls and text messages, as described in our User Agreement and permitted by applicable law, for efficiency purposes. Messaging and mobile data charges may apply.
- To provide other Services you request as described when we collect the data.
- We use general location data to provide location-based services (such as advertising, search results and other personalized content).
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- To enforce our User Agreement, this privacy statement or other policies.
We use your personal data to represent our legitimate interest where your privacy rights do not take precedence over these interests. We have implemented measures to balance our interests and your rights. For example, this is the case for:
- Improve our Services, for example, by reviewing data related to crashed or crashed pages that allow us to identify and resolve issues and provide you with a better experience.
- Personalize, measure and improve our advertising based on your advertising preferences.
- Hash and share a limited amount of personal data, such as your email address, with social media platforms, such as Facebook, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services. These processing operations are based on our legitimate interest to undertake marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of interest to you. Calm Your Tits has no control over the social media platforms with which we share your personal data. For this reason, you can submit any questions about how your social media provider processes personal data to the relevant provider.
- Contact you by email, SMS, Whatsapp or FB Messenger to make you discounts and special offers, ask your opinion through surveys or questionnaires and inform you about our Services.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- Measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns (e.g. by analyzing open and click numbers).
- Monitor and improve the data security of our website and mobile applications.
We may use your personal data with your permission to:
- Make you offers via emails, SMS or text messages.
- Deliver you offers from third parties.
- Customize ads you may see on third-party websites.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We may use technologies that are considered automated decision-making or profiling. We will not make automated decisions about you that would significantly affect you unless such decision is necessary as part of a contract with you, we have your consent, or we are required by law to use such technology.
Your choices about how we use your personal data
You can change email communication preferences by emailing us (see Contact Us below) or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use your e-mail address that we have obtained in the context of your purchase after your purchase to inform you about our own similar products / services. You can object to this by ticking the checkbox in the ordering process or during account registration or by using the unsubscribe option offered in our communication. Your email address will not be provided to third parties.
If you do not want to see personalized ads, you can disable them through the programs described in our Cookie Statement. The disablement will stop the personalized advertising, but not the collection of personal data as described in this privacy statement. We do not allow third parties to track and collect your personal data on our websites for their own advertising purposes without your consent.
Stay logged in
When you log in to our Services with your account, we give you the option to remain logged in with your account for a certain period of time. We recommend that you do not stay logged in if you are using a public or shared computer. Another user of the computer/browser you are logged into can view and use most parts of your account, and take specific actions during this login period without further authorization. You or another user of this computer/browser can take the following actions:
- View the My Account page.
- Place orders
- Carry out after-sales activities such as canceling orders or submitting claims.
If you try to change your password, you may need to enter your password.
You can end your login session by logging out and/or deleting your cookies. If you have enabled certain privacy settings in your browser, you can also end the login session by closing the browser. If you are using a public or shared computer, when you have finished using our Services, you must log out and/or delete cookies to protect your account and your personal information.
You can exercise the rights described herein by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Manage your personal data.
You can view and update part of your personal data via your Opvs15 Account. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up to date.
Fix inaccurate or incomplete information
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you (if you cannot update it yourself through your Opvs15 Account).
Data access and portability
You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we hold. You also have the right to request copies of personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We generally keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the execution of the agreement between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Services to you, you can ask us to delete your personal information and close your Opvs15 Account. Please note the following when requesting deletion of your personal data:
- We may store some of your personal data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and improving security.
- We may retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may retain some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Because we maintain the Opvs15 Platform to protect against accidental or intentional loss and destruction, copies of your personal data may not be deleted from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
Withdraw consent and restrict processing
If you have consented to the processing of your personal data to Opvs15, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us or sending a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing activities based on such consent prior to withdrawal. In addition, you have the right to request that we restrict the ways in which we use your personal information.
Objection to processing
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on a legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legal bases for such processing or that such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
When your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you can at any time ask Opvs15 to cease your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an email to email@example.com.
File a complaint
You have the right to submit a complaint about data processing by Opvs15 to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we may share your personal data
We may share your personal data with the following parties for the following purposes:
The following service providers and financial partner institutions:
- Third party service providers who assist us in providing our Services, payment processing services, displaying personalised advertising, preventing, detecting, investigating and mitigating the consequences of potentially illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement, fraud and/or violations of security, payment collection, partner and reward programs, and other business activities.
- Third party courier services (e.g. DHL, PostNL) with whom we share your delivery address, contact details and tracking information for the purposes of order delivery and other delivery-related communications.
Courts, legal proceedings and to the extent permitted by law
- To comply with legal requirements, enforce our User Agreement, respond to claims that any listing or other content violates the rights of others, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
- To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they have a subpoena, court order, or similar legal decision, or if we otherwise believe in good faith that disclosing information is necessary to prevent imminent bodily harm or financial prevent loss or report suspected illegal activity.
Change of owner
In the event of a merger with or acquisition by another company, we may share information with them. If this scenario occurs, we will require the new combined entity to comply with this Privacy Statement with regard to your personal data. If we intend to use your personal data for purposes other than those specified in this privacy statement, you will receive prior notice of the processing of your personal data for the new purposes.
Keep personal data
How long we keep your personal data
- How long is the personal data necessary to provide our Services? This relates to things such as maintaining and improving the performance of our products, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate financial and business records. This is the general rule that forms the basis for most of our retention periods.
- Are the personal data sensitive? If this is the case, a shortened retention time is usually appropriate
- Have you given permission for a longer retention period? If this is the case, we will keep your data in accordance with your consent.
- Is there a legal, contractual or similar obligation to keep your personal data?
When it is no longer necessary to keep your personal data, we will delete it in a secure manner, in accordance with our data retention and deletion policy.
The Jameson legal entity with which you contract is your data controller together with Jameson BV, Lindenstraat 65, 1015 KW Amsterdam, and is responsible for the collection, use, sharing, storage and protection of your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
We continuously implement and update administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction or alteration. Some of the precautions we use to protect your information include firewalls, data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your Yummygums Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated or otherwise compromised or in the event of actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Yummygums Account, please get in touch – see Contact Us section below .
Other important privacy information
We may automatically scan and check messages for spam, viruses, phishing and other malicious activity, illegal or prohibited content or violations of our User Agreement, this privacy statement or other policies.
Third-party privacy implementations
This privacy statement focuses solely on our use and processing of personal data that we collect about you to provide our Services. If you disclose the information to a third party or visit a third party website via a link from our Services, their privacy statement and implementation will apply to any personal information you provide to them or that they collect through us.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of any information you provide to third parties. We therefore recommend that you carefully read and assess the privacy and security policies of third parties before entering into a transaction and sharing your data.
If you have any questions, please contact: